Did you know that November is National Adoption Awareness Month? How will you celebrate a family for every child?
- Support Adoption Foundations
Lifetime Adoption Foundation is a non-profit charity that assists the women choosing adoption, both with their physical needs and their futures, through educational scholarships. It also offers grants for families open to adopting hard-to-place children. Donations received go directly to funding both of these programs.
- Write a letter to your local newspaper about the blessing of adoption
For ideas and stories, click here to visit websites about adoption.
- Read an adoption story as a family
Read stories about Lifetime Adoption's most recently adopted babies and children, and updates on previous adoptions.
- Ask your local library to display adoption-related books.
Adoption expert Mardie Caldwell has written several books on adoption including Adoption: Your Step-by-Step Guide, So I Was Thinking About Adoption... and The Healthcare Professional's Adoption Guide.
- For creative ideas on how to celebrate the blessing of adoption and to increase adoption awareness, click here to view our National Adoption Awareness Month calendar.