Thursday, March 24, 2011

감사합니다 {thank you}

Yesterday's post was full of doubt, fear and pain. It was like throwing up thoughts that had been stirring and aching for a very long time. I still feel lost and confused but am filled with immense gratitude for the support from all of you.

Initially, my intention for this blog was to document my story of search and reunion, while educating readers about the possibilities and blessings that adoption can bring to families all over the world. Little did I know, this blog would be far more beneficial for me throughout this process than for those that follow it.

After posting my thoughts yesterday, I instantly received virtual open arms from readers that I know through my own personal life and readers that I have met just through this blog. It is amazing to me how complete strangers can feel like kindred spirits when you really need them. I know in my heart that God is watching over me and placing specific individuals in my life for a reason. It is through my adoption that I believe this to be true.

So, thank you. Thank you for your e-mails and comments of love and genuine support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Seoul Searching Mama!

Leave a comment for Seoul Searching Mama on Facebook!