InKAS, the International Korean Adoptee Service was established in 1999 to support South Korean adoptees after the Korean War. They offer many services such as birth family search assistance, language education scholarships, mother-land visits and much more. is offering an amazing opportunity for Korean adoptees to participate in a Summer Camp. The Summer Camp will be held May 27th - June 7th, experiencing Korean culture at it's finest!
The best part? Korean Air is taking care of your airfare AND room & board is completely FREE!
There is only room for 40 adoptees and applications will be accepted first come first serve.
- Korean Adoptee
- 18 - 28 years old
About the Program:
- Korean culture classes
- Gatherings with Korean volunteers
- Field trips (Jeju Island/Busan/Gyeongju)
How to Apply:
- Sign up here
- Submit an application form/Upload the adoption paper with your Korean name/Upload the copy of your passport on "My-Page" after signing in
- First come first serve basis
- Only 40 candidates will qualify
- $150.00 US
Click HERE for more details on this fabulous experience